It is a sin to Italy to complain about the lack of attention of tourists – both in winter and, especially, in summer. Each season, millions of holiday-makers enthusiastically storm the famous “boot”, finding for this a lot of good reasons: a really smart and over-saturated “excursion”, a clean warm sea, good beaches, and beautiful nature. Travelers are not deterred by even the relatively high prices for Italian-style vacations and the rather ascetic equipment of most city hotels. However, this comment usually does not apply to coastal hotels. Another point of the Italian program is very high-quality, albeit not cheap, treatment at thermal spas.
Tour “Roman Holiday”
Dates: 27.10 (7 nights)
1st day: Arrival at the airport of Rome, Fiumicino and transfer to the central hotel in Rome, near the railway station Termini. Overnight at the hotel.
2nd day: Breakfast. In the morning free time. Happy walking sightseeing tour “Monumental Rome” with a Russian-speaking guide and a delicious aperitif in one of the Roman cafes and bars. Then free time or optional night tour of Rome. Overnight at the hotel.
3rd day: Breakfast. Free time. In the morning there is an optional excursion around the antique area of Trastevere with a Russian-speaking guide, where you can have the opportunity to purchase a lunch of typical Roman dishes. In the afternoon, an excursion with a Russian-speaking guide to the Vatican museums and St. Peter’s Cathedral (entrance fees are not included in the price). Overnight at the hotel.
4th day: Breakfast. Free day in Rome or an optional full day trip to Naples and Pompeii. Overnight at the hotel.
5th day: Breakfast. Free day in Rome or optional excursion to Florence. Overnight at the hotel.
6th day: Breakfast. Free time or optional excursion “Imperial Rome with a visit to the Colosseum”, or optional excursions Rome of the Baroque period, famous squares and fountains, excursion to Tivoli with a visit to Villa d’Este. Overnight at the hotel.
7th day: Breakfast. Free time in Rome or an optional trip to the suburbs of Rome, the Frascati district with a tasting of local products and wine. Overnight at the hotel.
8th day: Breakfast. Transfer from the hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport for the return flight.
Included in cost:
* Air flight Almaty – Rome – Almaty via Kyiv (a / k UIA)
* Group transfer from Rome airport to the hotel in Rome and back
* Russian speaking assistant in Rome
* Accommodation on the basis of breakfast in the central hotel of Rome near the railway station Termini
* 3-hour walking tour “Monumental Rome” with a Russian-speaking guide
* 3-hour tour with a Russian-speaking guide to the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Cathedral.
* Aperitif in a Roman restaurant
* Headphones for excursions
* Tourist code
* medical insurance,
The cost is NOT included:
* receipt of a boarding pass (coupons) at the airport of departures (upon refusal of online registration),
* Tourist tax
* Additional food, drinks, tips, entrance fees to museums and galleries
* Entrance fees to the Vatican Museums are not included.
* All that is not specified in the item “Included in the price”
For more information, check with our managers.